For use in the Formbot Raptor and Raptor 2, T-REX 2, 2+, 3 or other 3D printers with removable stepper drivers. We have tested these thoroughly on the X and Y axis on the Formbot machines with great results!
For the Raptor, you will need at least 2 pieces (up to 4). For the T-REX, at least 3 (up to 6)
NOTE: Firmware changes are needed!
- Hardware compatible with StepStick and Pololu A4988
- Drive capability up to 1.2A (RMS) continuous coil current - 2A Peak
- Step/Dir interface with microstep interpolation (up to 256 microsteps)
- Configuration via CFG pins or UART interface
- Motor supply voltage: 5.5...36V
- Logic supply voltage: 3.3...5V
- Components on the bottom for better heat dissipation
- stealthChop2 - for quiet operation and smooth motion (default setting)
- spreadCycle - highly dynamic motor control chopper (enabled via UART)
- Authentic TMC chip assembled by MKS
- Recommend current
- 1 assembled stepper driver
- 1 heat sink