Besides the Ender 6 and the 3DPrintMill CR-30 (a freak version of CoreXY), the Ender- 7 is the third printer in CoreXY architectures. Speed is one of the main draws of CoreXY printers.
- High speeds - Creality is boasting a staggeringly high 250 mm/s print speed while claiming to maintain the same printing quality as slower machines
- Build Volume: 250 x 250 x 300 mm
- Frame Dimensions: 430 x 560 x 570 mm
- Mechanical Arrangement: Core-XY
- Max Bed Temperature: 100℃
- Max Hot End Temperature 260℃
- Material Compatibility PLA, ABS, PETG
- Connectivity: USB, TF Card, Creality BOX
High Speed and Long-lasting Durability
The Ender 7 achieves these speeds thanks to its 42-60 stepper motors that provide ample power and torque to the belts. In addition, to guarantee precise movement even at such high speeds, the Ender 7 features linear rail guides for the X and Y axis, which should provide smooth and stable operation and long-lasting durability.
Some of the 3D Printers we carry are now available at lower pricing than previously offered. Our DIY section includes machines which are not tested at our facility for customers who do not require it.
These machines will have *DIY* in the product title. DIY machines do not include our QC process, custom firmware, support, or warranty fulfillment from Tiny Machines 3D. Technical support will be handled by the manufacturer. We can act as mediator between the purchaser and manufacturer for parts replacement upon request.
These machines are new unless otherwise specified. Shipping from our Houston, TX warehouse is free within the contiguous U.S.
When machines are in stock, estimated lead time is 1 business day. All machines ship Fedex Ground / Home Delivery. If you have another preference, contact us directly.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE