This product is currently drop-ship only and is shipping directly from Creality via a US Warehouse. Creality will handle support, and warranty fulfillment with this product.
The Ender 3 V3 SE offers impressive printing speeds of up to 250mm/s, along with a 2500mm/s² acceleration for improved print quality. It also features an automatic leveling system and a strain sensor for Z-offset adjustment. The "Sprite" direct extruder is reliable and compatible with PLA, PETG and flexible TPU. Additionally, the dual Z-axis feature ensures stability and reduces Z wobbling.
- Easy to Get Started: The printer is easy to put together in 3 steps. It uses CR Touch sensor for auto leveling and a strain sensor for auto Z offset, saving the need for a calibration card or knob screws. So easy to achieve a perfect first layer. Also, you can load or unload the filament with one tap. All set within 20 minutes.
- Capable Extruder & 32-bit Mainboard: The market-proven “Sprite” direct drive extruder ensures smooth and consistent feeding of PLA, PETG, and also flexible TPU, bringing more possibilities. The 32-bit silent mainboard uses an advanced stepper motor drive to control all axes more precisely for less operation noise.
- Rapid and Lively Printing: It can print at up to 250mm/s speed with 2500mm/s² acceleration, allowing you to complete the models efficiently. The Optimized UI uses motion graphics to display the leveling process and other parameters, so you will know how the printer is doing at a glance.
- Y-axis Linear Shafts & Dual Z-axis: The rigid dual Z-axis lead screws reduce Z wobbling effectively. The Y-axis features two 8mm linear shafts made of strong and wear-proof steel, which underpins a steady and accurate motion of the build platform for a lasting time.
- Easy Model Removal and More: It takes up less space but brings an ample build volume. The PC spring steel build plate is sticky and flexible, making it easy to remove the printed models by bending it slightly. Thanks to the power loss recovery function, it can resume printing after an unexpected power failure, avoiding filament and time waste.
- After-Sales Support: Creality provides a 12-month after-sales service for the printer and a 3-month service for wearing parts, such as the nozzle kit, timing belt kit, and build plate.
Printing Technology: FDM
UI Languages:English, French, Portuguese, Turkish, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese