Our custom Ender 7 Z-Axis Upgrade with Linear Rails and Dual Lead Screws was designed to eliminate the diving board effect from the factory system. Update the Z Axis to Linear Rails with dual, synchronized lead screws and a rigid steel bed stability plate for consistent adhesion and print quality at higher printing speeds. Ships free to contiguous USA!
Lead time is 3-4 weeks
ALL REQUIRED components are included, not exclusive to:
- Laser cut steel bed stability plate, lead screw plates and bottom pulley assembly plate
- Custom LDO linear rails (2)
- Custom lead screw (1, Original is also used)
- Custom designed Acrylic and FDM components
- All hardware including Z Sync Belt, POM anti-backlash nuts, fasteners, pulleys, bearings, and hardened pins
*FDM components are printed in ABS
Other kits we have seen are overcomplicated, overpriced, or require sourcing parts from multiple suppliers. We are proud to offer the simplest, most effective solution to make the Ender 7 more reliable.