Thanks for signing up. Your email will only be used to notify you when this item becomes available.
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Pt1000 Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) uses a platinum resistor for the ultimate in temperature sensing performance. Supported in Marlin and works with Duet 3 and other high amperage boards out of the box. Perfect for any Pt1000-compatible 3D printers.
- Accurate from -50 °C to 500 °C
- Linear temperature response improves sensing accuracy across the range
- Virtually eliminates lead measurement error inherent in Pt100 sensors
- Highly accurate, IEC 60751 Class B tolerance (+/- 0.3 +0.005 |t| °C)
- 2 m long bare leads allow for easy adaptation to any 3D printer build
- Or 140mm leads with terminated 2.54 JST-XH (Raptor 3D Printers)
- 300 series stainless steel cartridge to boost durability
- Robust, thin-film construction sensor
- 100% Made in USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.