Our S5 (510x510) Plates are marked down in price as some of the plates have damaged corners. We are labelling these as cosmetic, as the damage to the corner will not affect printing or fitment.
Plates sold AS-IS may have signs of use.
Mamorubot made these for us and they work great! ♥♥♥♥
PLEASE READ the sizes below to make sure you get the correct one for your machine or measure your bed if your machine is not listed. A tape measure is fine. Remember, there are 25.4 mm in 1 inch and 10 mm in 1 cm.
- Superior adhesion compared to glass. No tape or glue needed with PLA! Adhesion is improved with temperature so prints can be removed easier at room temperature.
- Compatible with PLA, ABS, and exotics (good up to 130℃).
- Easy to clean! Use alcohol or warm, soapy water.
- Weight savings compared to 3mm glass (see chart below)
- Miscellaneous 205*205*3 mm
- CR-2020 220*220*3 mm
- CR-10/CR-10S 310*310*3 mm
- CR-X/10S PRO 310*320*3 mm
- CR-10-S4 410*410*3 mm
- CR-10-S5 510*510*3 mm
- CR-10-MINI 235*305*3 mm
- Ender 2 165*165*3 mm
- Ender 3/4/5/CR-20 235*235*3 mm
- Tevo Tornado 370*310*3 mm (Holes are drilled like original surface)
- Formbot 410*410*3 mm
- Wanhao D9(300) 310*310*3 mm
How to use
- Remove Glass and Install Polypropylene Build Plate using the same clips
- Reset nozzle height (level the bed)
- Wipe with alcohol or glass cleaner
- Be sure to set your first layer speed to 20-30 mm/sec
Bed Temperature Suggestions
- PLA 50-70°C
- Flexibles 50-70°C
- ABS 100-125°C (110°C is suggested )
- PC 100-130°C (120°C is suggested)
- Nylon 90-120°C (110°C is suggested)
- PP 100-130°C (120°C is suggested)
- PETG 65-75°C
Size PP Plate Glass
310 mm² .595 kg .935 kg
410 mm² 1.077 kg 1.275 kg
510 mm² 1.615 kg 2.721 kg