Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend Kit for CR-10 / Ender 3 Series 3D Printers (check the list below)
- Creality: CR-10, CR-10S, CR-10S4, CR-10S5, CR-20/CR-20 Pro, CR-10 Mini
- Ender Series: Ender 2, Ender 3/Pro/V2, Ender 4, Ender 5, Ender 5 Plus
- Tevo: Tornado
- Alfawise: U20
- TronXY: X5S
- Mamorubot: SX2 V2, SX4 V2
DOES NOT FIT: CR-10S Pro, CR-10 Max (See HERE) Also doesn't fit CR-10V2/V3
This is a drop-in All Hotend Metal Conversion kit for Creality and other 3d printers. It requires absolutely zero mechanical modification to your Creality CR-10 series machine to install. You can even use tools that were included with your 3D Printer. A uniquely designed cooling block eliminates any need for a thermal tube and not having a separate thermal tube inside the cooling block dissipates heat faster.
The thermal heat break is made from Titanium Alloy to provide excellent thermal isolation between the heater and cooling block. Since titanium is an extremely strong material and offers almost 3X lower thermal conductivity than stainless steel, it creates a more defined meltzone.
Maximum temperature is only limited by your thermistor rating and heater capabilities. This is a true all metal design. PID tuning is always suggested after a hotend component change of any kind.
M6 threads -- works with 1.75 filament, MK8 Nozzles
What's in the box
- Aluminum Cooling Block
- Grade 5 Titanium Heat Break
- Aluminum Heater Block
- Brass Plated Wear Resistant MK8 .4mm Nozzle
- Silicone Sock
- Hardware kit
Slicer settings changes:
- Set Retraction Distance to 3mm to start.
- Raise temperature 5-10 degrees over your standard. All metal hot ends work better at higher temperatures.
NOTE: All kits come with a 0.4mm nozzle and silicone sock. If you'd like additional nozzles, this hot-end uses MK8 nozzles available HERE, and also on the addons tab on the right side of this page.
CNC Machined and Assembled in USA