Purchase the upgraded and fully tested Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer from Tiny Machines 3D for easy assembly/use, quality control guaranteed, and free shipping. Additional hotend and extruder upgrades for the Ender-5 Plus are available.
What sets Tiny Machines apart?
Each Ender 5 Plus machine is thoroughly inspected and the following updates are made:
- Silent Motherboard
- TMC2208 Stepper Drivers for quiet operation
- Auto Z Align (Independent Z Axis control)
- Improved Mainboard Cooling
Custom Tiny Machines 3D firmware
- Selected Upgrades Installed
Shipping and Lead Times
Ender 5 Plus 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
When machines are in stock, estimated lead time is 2-3 weeks. All machines ship Fedex Ground / Home Delivery. If you have another preference, contact us directly.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made.
- Large build volume! 350x350x400mm
- 24VDC 500W UL / CE Listed Power Supply
- The Ender 5 Plus has an all metal cube style frame and a heated print bed
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, TPU, (PC, ABS with all metal hot-end and enclosure)
- Touch Screen Display for clean astethic and a smooth user interface
- Auto Leveling with genuine Antclabs BL Touch Probe
- Filament Sensor will alert you when the filament has ran out
- Power Loss Recovery (needs to be enabled)
- We leave this off as it degrades the SD card
- The Ender 5 Plus offers an SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included with 1 spare .4mm
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Weight and Size
Product weight 11.8 kg
Package weight 14.2 kg
Package size: 73x74x31cm
Machine size: 63x67x62cm