Purchase the upgraded and fully tested Ender 3 V2 3D Printer from Tiny Machines 3D for easy assembly/use, quality control guaranteed, and free shipping. Additional hotend and extruder upgrades for the Ender-3 V2 are available.
Note: We’re constantly making improvements to the printers we sell. Photos are for reference only.
What sets Tiny Machines apart?
Our Ender 3 V2 comes with custom firmware and any selected upgrades installed (unless otherwise noted).
Every 3D printer Tiny Machines 3D sells is tested at our facility in Houston, TX, and comes with 90 days of hassle-free technical support. Our goal is to fix any factory flaws so the machine you receive works perfectly from the start! Tiny Machines 3D offers a level of expertise and customer service that big online retailers can’t match.
- Build volume: 220x220x250 mm
Updated V4.2.2 motherboard
- 32 Bit (STM32F103RET6)
- TMC2208 stepper drivers are smooth and quiet!
- Color 4.3-inch Display and new user interface
- Textured glass bed (carborundum)
- X and Y belt tensioners included
- Tool tray that can hold your essentials like snips, tweezers, etc.
- All-metal frame and heated print bed
- 4040 Y frame just like the Ender 3 Pro for added bed stability
- 3D prints PLA, PETG, TPU, copper fill, and wood fill (plus ABS if an enclosure is used)
- Prints over SD or USB
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r, and Repetier Host software
Uses 1.75mm FDM filament
- 0.4 mm nozzle installed
- Some assembly is required but is easy enough for users of any experience level to handle. All the tools you'll need are included
Shipping and Lead Time
When machines are in stock, estimated lead time is 2-3 weeks. All machines ship Fedex Ground / Home Delivery. If you have another preference, contact us directly.
Shipping outside of the U.S.A.? Click here!
Weight and Size
Product weight 7.8 kg
Package weight 9.6 kg
Package size 40x50x18 cm
Machine size 47.5x47x62 cm