Purchase the upgraded and fully tested Creality CR-10 Max 3D Printer from Tiny Machines 3D for easy assembly/use, quality control guaranteed, and free shipping. Additional hotend and extruder upgrades for the CR10 Max are available.
What sets Tiny Machines 3D apart?
Each CR-10 MAX machine is thoroughly inspected and the following updates are made:
- Custom Tiny Machines 3D firmware and screen files
- Z Sync Kit included
- Modified Extruder Lever for longevity
The CR-10 MAX is one of the biggest machines from Creality, combining a great balance in size with premium electronics. 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
When machines are in stock, estimated lead time is 2-3 weeks. All machines ship FedEx Ground / Home Delivery. If you have another preference, contact us directly.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
The Creality CR-10 Max is a large scale, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Creality 3D printer delivered to a Mainland USA address is tested by us before shipping.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
NOTE: Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made. Features in red are new for the Pro Version
- Amazing build volume! 450x450x470mm (17.7x17.7x18.5in)
- New 2.4.1 Motherboard with TMC stepper drivers for fast and quiet operation
- AUTO LEVELING with genuine Antclabs BL Touch Probe
- Dual gear extruder for more filament versatility
- Dual MEAN WELL 24V Power Supplies
- 750 watt Power Supply for bed (bed heats to 100°C in 10 minutes)
- 75 watt Power Supply for machine
- Aluminum build plate has better thermal conductivity than glass
- The Creality CR-10 MAX has an all metal frame and a heated print bed
- Dual Lead Screw design will stabilize the printer on larger, tall prints
- Z Support Rods design will stabilize the printer on larger, tall prints
- Dual Y Axis belt design will stabilize front to back motion
- Filament Sensor will alert you when the filament has ran out or broken
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, TPU, (PC, ABS with all metal hot-end and enclosure)
- The CR-10 MAX offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- 0.4 mm nozzle included with 1 spare .4mm
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
Weight and Size
Product weight 22.7kg
Package weight 24kg
Package size: 73.5x73.5x30.5cm (28.93x28.93x12.00 inches)
Total Occupied Area (including control box)
26" width x 40" length including bed movement
37" height with 8" spool holder
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.