The CP-01 is a Modular 3D Printer/CNC Machine/Laser Engraver. It uses hot swap machine heads for each mode, easily changed with three finger screws. Package includes 3D printer module, CNC and Laser Modules.
It has an All Metal Frame, and a Heated Print Bed. It is a great all-in-one package that gives you the versatility and reliability you expect!
Some of the 3D Printers we carry are now available at lower pricing than previously offered. Our DIY section includes machines which are not tested at our facility for customers who do not require it.
These machines will have *DIY* in the product title. DIY machines do not include our QC process, custom firmware, support, or warranty fulfillment from Tiny Machines 3D. Technical support will be handled by the manufacturer. We can act as mediator between the purchaser and manufacturer for parts replacement upon request.
These machines are new unless otherwise specified. Shipping from our Houston, TX warehouse is free within the contiguous U.S.
- Adequate build volume! 200x200x200mm
- Dual Lead Screw design will stabilize the printer on larger, tall prints
- Direct Drive Extruder on the 3D Printing Module
- High Temperature PTFE tubing and Silicone Sock are Standard Equipment
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG, ABS, PC, TPU, EVEN Ninjaflex •note ABS and PC may require enclosure and Ninjaflex has to be printed SLOWLY
- The CP-01 offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- MEAN WELL 24V Power Supply
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r and Repetier Host software
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
- Temperature: Suggested high of 260º (nozzle) 80º (bed)
- Start printing in an hour!
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
Weight and Size
Product weight 10.3 kg
Package weight 13.4 kg
Package size: 63x46.5x25 cm (24x18x9.8 in.)