Introducing the BIGTREETECH PI TFT 50 V2.0 - a 5 inch LCD touchscreen display designed for Raspberry Pi. With an 800x480 resolution, adjustable brightness, and Klipper Screen compatibility, it's the perfect addition to your project.
- The BTT PI TFT 50 V2.0 is a 5-inch LCD touchscreen display designed for Raspberry Pi, with a resolution of 800x480 and a display area of 108x64.8mm.
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi DSI display interface and features a capacitive touch panel that supports 5-point touch. It can be directly driven by DSI.
- Unique hole design on the back for direct installation of Raspberry Pi, and uses the Raspberry Pi power supply design, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
- Easily adjust the backlight brightness of the PI TFT50 display using the hardware adjustment feature. Simply rotate the potentiometer located behind the screen to achieve your desired brightness level.
- Working Voltage: 3.3V (provided by Raspberry Pi display interface)
- Maximum Working Current: 320mA
- Screen Current: 100mA
- Screen Resolution: 800*480
- Video Interface: Raspberry Pi DSI
- Touch Points: 5 points
- Viewing Angle: 60°/70°/70°/70°
- RGB888-16 Trillion True Color
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Luminous Rate: 280 cd/m2
- Working Temperature: -20℃-70℃
- Dimensions: 121mm x 76mm
- Mounting Hole Size: M2.5
- Outer Mounting Hole Position: 113mm x 68mm
- Inner Mounting Hole Position: 58mm x 49m