Copper and Hardened Steel nozzles for high flow applications with abrasive materials.
Nozzles are supplied with Nickel Coating (grey color).
Increase the Max Volumetric Flow of your MK8 type heat block.
ALERT : Avoid Cold Change Of Bondtech CHT Nozzles
Copper is a soft material and doesn't withstand high mechanical efforts.
Before removing or tightening any Bondtech CHT nozzle, heat it up to 280C, or at least above 250C.
Use at most 1.0 Nm torque. Recommended Torque is 0.5 Nm.
ALERT : Size limitation for fiber loaded filaments
For Carbon or Glass fiber loaded abrasive filaments use only 0.6, 0.8 and 1.0mm nozzle size.
ALERT : For particle loaded filaments
For metal, wood, glitter or other particle loaded abrasive filaments you may use the 0.4mm nozzle size.
- bq Hephestos
- Hephestos 2
- bq Prusa i3 Hephestos
- bq Witbox
- bq Witbox 2
- Creality CR-10
- Creality CR-10-S4
- Creality CR-10-S5
- Creality CR-10S
- MakerBot Replicator
- MakerBot Replicator 2
- MakerBot Replicator 2X
- Creality Ender 2
- Creality Ender 3 Pro
- Creality CR-20 Pro
- Creality Ender 5
- Craftbot family
- Creality CR-10 V2
- Creality CR-6 SE
- Creality CR-10 Smart
- Tevo Tornado
Features and Advantages
Bondtech CHT BiMetal MK8 Coated Nozzle Features
- Copper body;
- Hardened Steel inserts;
- Nickel Coating;
- 1 unit per pack;
- Available sizes : 0.40, 0.60, 0.80, and 1.0mm;
- Optimized for 1.75mm filament;
- Compatible with 2.85mm filament.
- Requires 6mm wrench
Bondtech CHT BiMetal MK8 Coated Nozzle Advantages
- Abrasive-proof to work with Carbon and Glass fiber composite materials;
- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Flow Rate gains between 25 and 65%
- Competitive price/performance price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Copper body and Hardened Steel inserts nozzle with Nickel coated surface
- Follows nozzle standard:
- MK8 (M6×1×5×13)
- May be used with 1.75 or 2.85mm hotends.
Flow Rate gains may vary. Results depend on the hardware, materials and print settings used.