BTT SKR MINI E3 V3.0 is a custom motherboard for Ender-3 printer, developed by the 3D printing team at Shenzhen BIGTREE Technology Co., LTD.
and directly replaces the motherboard of the original Ender-3 printer.
Compatible with the following 3d printers: Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-5 and CR-10 (NOT CR-10S), Voron 0, Voron 0.1
- Uses the latest G0 series MCU4*
- Up to 5 stepper motors can be connected
- On-board sensorless homing
- Silent TMC 2209 Stepper Drivers with Large Heatsink
- Supports BL Touch, filament runout sensor
- Auto Power Down capable (separate relay required)
- Power Loss Recover Feature (separate UPS module required)
- Connection option for WS2812 LEDs
- Replaceable fuse
- Extended protection circuit for thermistors
- Supports BigTreeTech TFT displays as well as LCD12684, LCD2004
- High performance MOSFET
- Dimensions: 100.75x70.25mm
- 12V / 24V input voltage
- 4 on-board stepper drivers (UART)
- 5 stepper motors can be connected (dual Z axis)
- 1x Micro USB port
- Micro SD card reader
- Connection option for WS2812 LED
- 1 connector for heating cartridges
- 2 temperature sensor connections
- 3 connections for 5V fan
- 1 connection for BL-Touch sensor
- 3 connections for limit switches
- 1 filament runout interfaces
More information, firmware and instructions are available here
*The SKR MINI E3 V3.0 with have either STM32G0B1RET6 or STM32G0B0RET6, either processor will use the same firmware from BIGTREETECH.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.