Upgrade your DIY projects with our cost-effective PI4B Adapter! Pair it with CB1 for Raspberry Pi 3B-level functionality, or with Raspberry Pi CM4 for full Raspberry Pi 4B compatibility. With the same BTB connector as the Raspberry Pi, installation is a breeze. Plus, enjoy abundant expansion interfaces including Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0, dual HDMI ports, and more. Perfect Klipper, Octoprint, or for computer vision, smart home, and AI projects.
- Save money with our cost-effective option: pairing the PI4B Adapter with CB1 provides similar functionality to the Raspberry Pi 3B. With a Bigtreetech motherboard, you can efficiently run a Linux system using Klipper. For full functionality matching the Raspberry Pi 4B, pair with the Raspberry Pi CM4.
- This board-to-board connector uses the same BTB connector as Raspberry Pi, ensuring perfect compatibility with various versions of the Raspberry Pi CM4 and easy installation of the CB1. The 40-PIN GPIO interface is also compatible with the Raspberry Pi ecology, allowing for more DIY customization options.
- PI4B adapter comes with a variety of expansion interfaces, including a Gigabit Ethernet port, a 5V fan port, 4 USB 2.0 ports, dual micro HDMI ports, a CSI/DSI port, and a microSD slot, providing more features and convenience for users.
- Wide Application: The PI4B can be assembled into a micro, low-cost computer supporting ARM GNU/Linux distribution and Windows 10 IoT. It has various applications in computer vision, smart home, voice recognition, robot programming, artificial intelligence, and more.
- Power Input - Type-C 5±0.25V
- Support - BIGTREETECH CB Series, all versions of Raspberry Pi CM4
- Interface - Micro HDMIx2, USB 2.0x4, RJ45, DSI. CSI. Micro SD, etc