Recently updated your setup with the new Sonic Pad from Creality and need help setting up your configuration? Or, trying to setup klipper on another device but stuck?
We are here to help!
Our Sonic Pad / Klipper configuration service includes up to 2 hours of remote support with one of our highly experienced technicians.
- PC or Mac with access to internet and local network
- Power cable for klipper device
- USB cable to connect klipper device to 3D printer
- SD card for 3D printer mainboard (if firmware is flashed over SD)
Optional Hardware (to save time)
- USB webcam
- Linux compatible, most name brands (Logitech) are fine
- Ethernet connection for klipper device
- Anydesk or another application that allows remote control