The Ender 3 V2 is classic along the CR-10S Pro V2, still a favorite among printer farms and new users alike. There are plenty of helpful resources and upgrades to go along with this machine.
- Build volume: 220x220x250 mm
Updated V4.2.2 motherboard
- 32 Bit (STM32F103RET6)
- TMC2208 stepper drivers are smooth and quiet!
- Color 4.3-inch Display and new user interface
- Textured glass bed (carborundum)
- X and Y belt tensioners included
- Tool tray that can hold your essentials like snips, tweezers, etc.
- All-metal frame and heated print bed
- 4040 Y frame just like the Ender 3 Pro for added bed stability
- 3D prints PLA, PETG, TPU, copper fill, and wood fill (plus ABS if an enclosure is used)
- Prints over SD or USB
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura, Slic3r, and Repetier Host software
Uses 1.75mm FDM filament
- 0.4 mm nozzle installed
- Some assembly is required but is easy enough for users of any experience level to handle. All the tools you'll need are included
Some of the 3D Printers we carry are now available at lower pricing than previously offered. Our DIY section includes machines which are not tested at our facility for customers who do not require it.
These machines will have *DIY* in the product title. DIY machines do not include our QC process, custom firmware, support, or warranty fulfillment from Tiny Machines 3D. Technical support will be handled by the manufacturer. We can act as mediator between the purchaser and manufacturer for parts replacement upon request.
These machines are new unless otherwise specified. Shipping from our Houston, TX warehouse is free within the contiguous U.S.
When machines are in stock, estimated lead time is 1 business day. All machines ship Fedex Ground / Home Delivery. If you have another preference, contact us directly.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
Weight and Size
Product weight 7.8 kg
Package weight 9.6 kg
Package size 40x50x18 cm
Machine size 47.5x47x62 cm