Using this product requires updating the firmware.
Check for firmware files compatible with your unit at the bottom of the
Phase 4 Category page
Marlin 2.0 Customization
If you have the technical knowledge and want to customize Marlin 2.0 to flash your printer with, use the following values to define the temperature sensor:
- For Slice’s 300°C thermistor : #define TEMP_SENSOR_0 5
- For Slice’s 450°C thermistor : #define TEMP_SENSOR_0 67
Recommended component to use with Bondtech DDX for Creality.
Use this component to use PHase 4 of the DDX Direct Drive eXtruder on the following Creality units:
- Ender-5 (with bootloader)
- Ender-5 Pro
- Ender-5 Plus (requires proper cable management)
- 1x 120 cm long lead 300°C thermistor from Slice Engineering.
- 1x 120 cm long lead 24v 50W Heater from Slice Engineering.
- 4x Black nylon zip-ties
Take good care of your cables
These are highly sensitive components whose quality is focused on the temperature reading or raising performance, not on the mechanical resistance.
Always provide the cables proper strain relief and cable management to minor the damage due to the constant motion.
This product is based on Slice Engineering’s 300°C Thermistor and 24v 50W heater with bare leads.
Ender 5 compatible connectors were added to the product by Bondtech.
Thermistor and Heater by:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.