What sets Tiny Machines 3D apart?
Each CR-X Pro machine is thoroughly inspected and the following updates are made:
BL Touch Installed
- Bondtech Dual-Drive Extruders
- Custom Tiny Machines 3D firmware
- Z Sync Kit included
- Purge Bucket
- Selected Upgrades Installed (Unless otherwise noted)
CR-X Pro 3D Printers are tested here, at our Houston, TX facility and shipping is free (mainland USA orders only) .
When machines are in stock, estimated lead time is 2-3 weeks. All machines ship Fedex Ground / Home Delivery. If you have another preference, contact us directly.
Shipping outside of the USA? CLICK HERE
The Creality CR-X is all new with the Pro version. It is an awesome large scale, dual extruder, desktop 3D printer manufactured in China and distributed by Tiny Machines in Houston, Texas. Each Creality 3D printer is tested by Tiny Machines in Houston, TX.
Shipping is included. Inquire if you're outside the mainland USA!
Pictures are for reference and small improvements are always being made. Currently, we're using some stock images from Creality with additional images showing the Bondtech gears.
- Dual Extrusion!
- Print in 2 colors
- Print in 2 materials
- Print with soluble supports
- Amazing build volume! 300x300x400mm (12x12x16in.)
- 270x270x400mm (Dual Color with purge tower
- All Metal Frame with Fully Enclosed Electronics
- AUTO LEVELING with Genuine Antclabs BL TOUCH
- SILENT MOTHERBOARD
- Atmega 2560
- TMC2208 Stepper Drivers for smooth, quiet operation
- Dual Lead Screws
- Every CR-X machine from Tiny Machines 3D includes a Z Sync Kit
- Dual Geared Dual Extruders with mirrored Bowden Bondtech Extruders
- Metal Extruder Parts and bronze thrust washers for Longevity
- Genuine Bondtech components for quality
- Billet Aluminum Hot end with dual part cooling fans
- Uses propietary nozzles. They can be found HERE
- 2 rolls of 1 kg PLA Included!
- Enclosed Design with electronics beneath
- 24V Meanwell Power Supply
- 4.3 inch touchscreen
- Creality "CARBOLOY" Coated Glass bed included
- 3D Prints PLA, PETG
- The CR-X offers a SD card reader and USB connectivity
- Compatible with Simplify3d, Cura and PrusaSlicer software.
- Profiles included**
- All tools needed for assembly are included
- Some assembly required but it is simple and suitable for "Newbies"
- Start printing in an hour! Cables have been simplified to 1 large cable
**S3D included / working on Prusa Slicer
- Maximum temperatures: NOZZLE ≥250°C BED ≥100°C
- 0.4 mm nozzle (0.6mm available as well)
- Layer Height 0.15mm - 0.3mm
- Voltage Input 110 or 220V AC (NO NEED TO SWITCH)
- Voltage Output 24V 15A 480W (MEANWELL RSP-500-24)
- Creality 2.2 Motherboard with Atmega 2560 CPU, TMC2208 Stepper Drivers
Note: This 3D Printer is mostly assembled, no soldering required. You will just need to connect the upper and lower frame together and plug in some connections.
Weight and Size
Product weight 12 kg
Package weight 15 kg
Package size: 64x54x34cm (21.26x25.2x12.2 inches)
Machine size: 55x40x65cm (21.65x15.75x25.6 inches)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.